We are a group of seven family practice physicians and two certified nurse practitioners committed to the ideals of family practice. Today’s family doctors have extensive backgrounds that include three years of residency training after medical school and a commitment to taking continuing medical education courses throughout our careers. We are capable of diagnosing and treating the vast majority of your family’s medical problems, in addition to promoting wellness.
The name of our practice, Cornerstone, has two very special meanings. First, we believe that family practitioners are the cornerstone of the health care system. Besides taking care of acute and chronic medical illnesses, we emphasize staying healthy through good habits and regular preventative check-ups. Your health is our first concern. Secondly, all of the providers in our practice are Christians. The Christian faith is the cornerstone of our personal lives. For each of us, providing medical care is an expression of our concern for other people. It is a way that we can use our gifts to help other people. Of course, none of us is perfect, but we do our best to follow the example of Jesus who emphasized healing in his ministry.
Flu Clinics at Cornerstone
Vaccination is your best defense against the flu! Protect yourself and your family this season with a flu shot. At Cornerstone, we have the right vaccines for seniors (high dose), adults, and children. We offer several opportunities for you to get the flu vaccine, no appointment necessary.
Upcoming Flu Clinics
- Wednesday, September 26 from 7:30 to 11:30 am and 1:00 to 4:00 pm
- Saturday, October 13 from 8:00 am to 12:00 pm
- Our yearly flu clinics are provided as a service to all Cornerstone patients.
- If you have have insurance and the flu vaccine is covered, we bill your insurance for the vaccine. You are responsible for any co-pay.
- If you don't have insurance or the flu vaccine is not covered by your insurance, the fee is $25 for a standard vaccine and $50 for a high dose vaccine.
Disclaimer: Information on this website is for educational and reference purposes only. Information should not be interpreted as a recommendation for a specific treatment plan, product, or course of action.